It is a colorless and apirogenic gel for intradermal injection based on polynucleotides. Depending on the type of product, we have a polynucleotide concentration of 20mg/ml in Plinest and 7.5 mg/ml in Plinest fast
What are the benefits?
- Polynucleotides influence the renewal of the genetic material of cells DNA and RNA
- When administered regularly, they induce prolonged isoosmotic humidification
- Improve trophic conditions of the dermal matrix
- Regenerate and stimulate fibroblasts to divide and increase the secretion of extracellular matrix components by up to 30%
- Increase skin firmness, tone and elasticity (biorevitalization)
- Promote the recovery of aesthetics and functionality of areas with hypertrophy of the fibrous component (stretch marks, scars of dystrophic or regularly damaged areas)
Is it safe?
Plinest is a Class III medical device, CE certified and of natural origin. It has a proven lack of local and systemic toxicity and has decades of clinical medical experience in the treatment of skin pathologies (skin aging, burns, wounds, sores).
Immediately after the treatment may appear a slight, rapidly receding erythema, swelling, slight bruising at the injection site. There are no distant complications.
What are the indications for treatment?
- Prevention of skin aging, in bio-revitalization treatments
- Loss of firmness, deteriorated tension, signs of aging and photoaging, moisturizing and refreshing the skin
- Improvement of skin physiological functions (stimulation of metabolic and secretory activity of fibroblasts, antioxidant effects)
- Stretch marks, scars, alopecia, wound healing
Where can the treatment be performed?
- Face (forehead and glabella, eye area – also as a treatment for lower eyelid sagging, cheeks, nasolabial area, the area around the mouth)
- Neck and cleavage
- Hairy scalp
How often a treatment?
Depending on skin requirements, 2 to 4 treatments 3-4 weeks apart.
- pregnancy or breastfeeding
- active skin infections in the area of the planned treatment
- active herpes
- active autoimmune diseases and cancer
- Unbalanced diabetes,
- tendency to scarring,
- hemophilia, – antibiotic treatment
Niebawem pojawią się tutaj zdjęcia efektów zabiegu.